Some people may think that there is nothing to fumigating their own home. They set up a couple of bug bombs, leave the house for a few hours, and if that doesn’t work they just do it again and again. But sometimes there is far more to fumigating than that. How much do you know about fumigating your own home? Take our quiz to find out.
True or False Quiz
- True or False: You can DIY fumigate if your house is flea-infested.
- True or False: Tent-level fumigation is about eliminating bug infestations in your camping tent.
- True or False: Tent-level fumigation is recommended above all others.
- True or False: You can tent-fumigate a home in under an hour.
- True: Fleas are the one pest that DIY bug bombs can help eradicate on a personal level. However, if you have other pests, it may be better to hire a professional.
- False: Tent-level fumigation is a type of house fumigating that utilizes chemicals that can be dangerous or even lethal. It can only be performed by a professional.
- False: While tent-level fumigation is very strong and effective for some types of infestation it will not get rid of all termites, wood beetles, or subterranean termites. These pests require their own treatment.
- False: While some houses only need to be tented for a few hours, others require as long as a week to solve the infestation problem. The size of the home and the extensiveness of the infestation will dictate the amount of tenting time required.
ABOUT YOUR CARMEL VALLEY, CA, PEST CONTROL:
Don’t allow pests take over your home or business, let Carmel Valley Pest Control, inspect your residential or commercial property. Highly qualified and licensed, we can give you advice, set up a regular maintenance schedule (if you so desire), and provide effective treatments to keep your home or business in one piece! And we’re not just pest people, we have over 15 years of experience in interior home and business renovation. Whether you need our pest, termite, or renovation services, our focus is on customer satisfaction. Call us today at (858) 350-8838, (760) 736-8838, or (888) 989-8838.